Friday 7 October 2011

The Latest from Andertoons Cartoon Blog



Awful Superhero Halloween Costumes I’d Love To See – Underwater Wonder Woman
Posted: 06 Oct 2011 06:00 AM PDT
What with all of the superhero flicks this past summer, there's no shortage of comic book costumes for Halloween this year. But as omnipresent as they are, there's still a few I'd like to see. I mean, heck if they made actual costumes from those DC Anime statuettes last year, maybe I got a chance!
So every Thursday this month I'm going to be suggesting some less inspired costumes of years past that I'd LOVE to see at my door asking for candy.
First up, Underwater Wonder Woman from the CBS series episode "The Bermuda Triangle Crisis":
wonder woman water 
Even all covered up, WW's still got it.
Now, technically, unlike upcoming costumes, this is an actual real-life costume, but I want to see this mass-produced and for sale at my local Target!

 
Thanks For Everything, Steve
Posted: 05 Oct 2011 05:00 PM PDT
steve jobs

 
My Daughter Draws Streaky
Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:30 AM PDT
streaky
Not bad for a 5-year-old! Fwoosh indeed, Streaky!

 
Devilishly Clever LEGO
Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:00 AM PDT
I've queued up some spooky LEGO for this month. First up is this amazing devil who's apparently getting ready for a trip down south:
lego devil

No comments:

Post a Comment